Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our web site.
The expression 'us' or 'we' is utilized to designate the website operator . The word 'you' means the individual or viewer of the internet site.
The use of this web site is ruled by the following terms:
- The subject matter of the pages on this website is for your basic knowledge and utilization alone. It can be subject to alteration without notification.
- Neither our company nor any third parties supply any kind of warranties or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or appropriateness of the information and equipment identified or supplied on this web site for any certain intention. You recognize that this sort of knowledge and supplies may possess discrepancies or errors and we specifically exclude accountability for any such inaccuracies or faults to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
- Your use of any data or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, by which we shall not be accountable. It shall be your individual responsibility to guarantee that any products, professional services or info available by means of this web site satisfy your unique demands.
- This site consists of content that is owned by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but just isn't limited to, the style, layout, look, appearance and visuals. Reproduction is disallowed apart from as outlined by the copyright statement, which forms a part of these t's and c's.
- Unsanctioned utilization of this internet site might bring about a claim for damages and/or be illegal.
- On occasions this website may also consist of hyperlinks to other sites. These kind of links are offered to save you time in order to supply even more facts. These links do not suggest that we recommend the internet site. We have no responsibility for the written content of the linked website(s).
- Your usage of this site and any argument stemming from such utilization of the internet site is governed by the laws and regulations of England, Scotland and Wales.