Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our internet site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is utilised to describe the web site operator . The term 'you' means the user or viewer of the site.
The use of this internet site is ruled by way of the subsequent terms:
- The subject matter of the pages of this site is for your overall information and usage only. It really is susceptible to alteration with out notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties present any warrantee or guarantee regarding the reliability, status, overall performance, completeness or suitability of the information and equipment seen or presented on this website for any specific objective. You recognise that such information and products could include inaccuracies or mistakes and we expressly do not accept culpability for any of these irregularities or mistakes to the maximum amount permitted by law.
- Your usage of any info or materials on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It shall be your individual responsibility to make sure that any products, services or data available through this web site match your particular needs.
- This internet site features content which is owned by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but isn't limited to, the style, structure, look, appearance and photos. Reproduction is banned apart from as outlined by the copyright statement, which forms part of our t's and c's.
- All copyright marks reproduced in this site which aren't the property of, or accredited to, the operator are acknowledged on the internet site.
- Unauthorised usage of this website might bring about claims for damages and/or be against the law.
- Occasionally this internet site may additionally contain hyperlinks to other sites. All of these hyperlinks are provided for your benefit and to offer additional facts. These hyperlinks don't indicate that we promote the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content material of the associated site(s).
- You are not authorized to create a link to this website from a different internet site or article without having our previous consent.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute coming from such use of the website is subject to the law regulations of the United Kingdom.